This weekend

This Weekend


 On Sunday I relaxed at home and drew a picture with watercolor. I am not good at painting but I like it very much. That day I drew a sea turtle but I have not finished drawing it yet. I want to finish it by next Sunday.


 By the way, I want to draw and paint well, so I am planning to practice them during the summer vacation. Before it, they are important exams.... so I have to concentrate them without thinking my hobby. It is very hard for me, but I must....
I will try it hard!!!!!

コメント

  1. Did you belong to art club when you were a high school student?

    返信削除
  2. You are good painter! I love turtles. Please let me show the painting if you complete it!

    返信削除
  3. I want to see your picture!

    返信削除
  4. I hope you can draw and paint well!

    返信削除
  5. I want to see your drawing!

    返信削除
  6. You are so great!
    I want to see your drawing!

    返信削除
  7. I want to see your drawing.
    I belonged at art club, so I want to talk with you.

    返信削除
  8. You can do it !!!
    I want to see your drawing:)

    返信削除
  9. I'm not good at drawing....I believe you can do it.

    返信削除
  10. That's great! I like painting, too!!

    返信削除
  11. It must be beautiful! I want to see that.

    返信削除
  12. I want to see your drawing!

    返信削除
  13. I'll try to draw pictures!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The Jigsaw Puzzle

Hotel Casanova