Androcles and the Lion


 Hello!
Today I read a cute story titled Androcles and the Lion.
This story is set in ancient Rome. It was written by Russell Punter.
The main character is a man named Androcles and a lion named Leo. Androcles is a poor man and his employer Brutus is a really mean!! Then Androcles runs away from him and he meet a lion. That is Leo. Leo is injured with his paw, then Androcles helps him. And they will be good friends! After that they are caught
by Brutus and he make them to fight... This is the summary of this story. If you are interested in it, please try to read!!


コメント

  1. I would like to read it someday.

    返信削除
  2. Oh! What will happen to them? I love lions, so I don't want Leo to get hurt! I want to read this book as soon as possible!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This weekend

The Jigsaw Puzzle

Hotel Casanova