This weekend

MY WEEKEND


 On Friday, I went to Turuya and visited Hokkaido exhibition with Yuiko, Rei and Miho. Before that, we went to eat lunch, so I was not able to try tasting so much. However I tried some sweets. They were delicious!! After that, Rei went to club activity, other three, include me,  went dinner to "zacafe" and we ate an omelette rice, pasta and eggplant. They were very good taste!! I want to try other dishes.

 On Saturday, I wanted to try other food and buy something at Hokkaido exhibition, so I went there again with Yuiko. We tried sweets again!! They were delicious too.


 And them, I also bought something for my hobby... I was really excited with it and  I really enjoy!!!

コメント

  1. That's nice!
    I want to eat local food.

    返信削除
  2. I have a sweet tooth, so want to eat the sweets.

    返信削除
  3. I met you there:)
    I could enjoy eating something delicious then♪

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This weekend

The Jigsaw Puzzle

Hotel Casanova