This week

This Week

On Friday, I went to library and lend some books. Today I will introduce two of them. However I have not read them, so I cannot introduce you to how they are...

First I introduce Ookinatorinisarawarenaiyouni written by Kawakami Hiromi. It has some short story. Her books are very interesting and funny. I think her books are easy to read and she has very unique world. In her books humans, animals and other unique creatures are equal. I recommend you to read her books once.







Second I introduce Sanshouuo written by Ibuse Masuji. He is one of famous writer in Japan. I think you had herd his name before... may you herd in Japanese class in high school. I had read his books named Honjitsukyuukan and Kuroiame. I really like them, so I decided to read this.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

This weekend

The Jigsaw Puzzle

Hotel Casanova